Tuesday, December 23, 2008

the new movie that i watch today

Today after I finish completed my all homworks. My friend Eros (studying at korea currently) nudge me in msn. He strongly recommended me to watch the movie “Seven Day”. HunH? The title of that movie sound like that kind of horror movie for me. And this type of movie really can’t attract me at all.

So I just simply reject him by telling him my reason why. But he keep on persuade me to watch that movie. At the end I lost because of his rare eloquence. After I finish the “Seven Day”, what I can say the movie is not bad to me but it can’t fulfill my required to be a best movie. Why I say this is because of the ending of the story, the vindictive act in one of the character in this movie is too cruel. She hire a kidnapper to kidnap the daughter of lawyer with famous just because of need her to safe the commit crime out form the jail and kill him in the way she want.

I strongly do not agree what the women did in that movie because of ones the criminal have been found guilty. We should just accept it no matter he have kill your family member or not. We can’t just by hurting someone to achieve our own goal. The ending of the story should be the criminal condemned to death by law and not by the desired of that woman.


Outline for the “Seven days

Ji Yeon (Kim Yoon Jin) has built a sterling reputation as a first-rate, no-nonsense lawyer. Though she puts on a stoic facade at work, at home Ji Yeon is a loving single mother. Always feeling guilty for missing out on her daughter's activities, she takes time out of her busy schedule to attend her daughter's school event. But Ji Yeon is faced with a parent's worst nightmare when her daughter is kidnapped. Then the kidnapper calls, but it is not ransom he asks for. Instead, she is given an almost impossible mission: acquit a murderer of his crime in just seven days, or she will lose her child.

No comments: