Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thematic Project 2

Below is the problem that i found from the internet and couple idea for me to solve the problem that i found:


Tired

-can’t walk around outside whole day,

-tired with browsing

-trying on of clothes or shoe.

Lie

-hate lie to their partner and tell them they’re not fat.

-Guy know ahead of time what they want or need,

According to the information we get from the internet. The shopping test result show that more than 50% guy was dislike accompany women to shopping. Most of the reason is the women have no idea to manage their timing during shopping. For my own experience, I still remember that last time I accompany my ex girl friend got to time square for select the present for my parent. We spend whole day for chose the only one present. Actually it is really tired for me to walk whole day in the shopping mall and without rest. And girls will lost their mind when they saw the sale sign show out from the shop. They can keep on try the clothes with nonstop. Then during that time what the guy should do? They can only stay outside the fitting room and wait them stratify with their clothes testing. And even the clothes are not suitable to them and guy still have to lie to them. Because man have to protect women feeling as while. Guy was pretty good figured out where and what they going to get. If they need a pair of jeans, for example, they will just go straight to the jeans department and grab one and pay for it. They don't pick and look anything else They don't intend to buy.(But girls is totally different)

Solution

For my opinion, the best solution for solve the first point problem is suggest the shopping mall to provide a kind of trolley that be able to let people sit on it and is it automatic. So the guy will no need spending too much physical energy during shopping with their women. And the automatic trolley also should provide the mobile entertainment for them. They can have their own entertainment during waiting. Beside this, with this kind of mobile entertainment exists they also can help man escape the problem of lie to the women when they request opinion for their new clothes. Guy can simply just focus on their entertainment and try to ignore them. Lastly if it is possible, I should strongly recommend government provide the special course and subject to teach everyone how to manage their time. Because lack of this knowledge women no able to control their self during shopping.

I've pretty got figured out where I'm going to get it. If I need a pair of jeans, for example, I just go straight to the jeans department and grab one of my size pay for it and I'm done! I don't pick and look anything else I don't intend to buy.(But girls is totally different)


1 comment:

Classifieds said...

that's great!

is Stuffy come
play 10000 ++ flash games

http://www.miniugames.com/